You can enter using the FRONT door to the office. The back door always remains unlocked while I am here if you prefer.
You will find hand sanitizer upon entering the front door of the building please use it:)
Remain in the hallway waiting area until I come out to greet you. My office door will remain closed until I am done with the client I am working with and any sanitizing is complete.
I will be wearing a surgical mask. If you have a mask of your own that you would like to wear please bring it, cloth is fine, if you prefer to not wear a mask that is fine too.
Please Cancel your appointment if:
- You are feeling sick in anyway (even if you think it’s just a cold)
- Awaiting test results or recently tested positive for COVID-19
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not received a negative result after recovery
- Have had close contact with anyone with a respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable/suspected case of COVID-19.
- In the last 14 days, you or someone you have been in close contact with has traveled internationally. You will need to wait 14 days after returning home for your acupuncture.
You can pay as per usual, cash, debit/credit, or e-transfer.
I would prefer if you brought your own water bottle to drink before and after your treatment.
The washroom is still available for your use if needed. it is cleaned on a very consistent basis.
Thank you for your cooperation, I am excited to get back to my office and see you! Even if many things are going to appear different, I am certain that the care and attention I provide to all of you will not!!
I am certainly open to everyones opinions, and I respect where everyone is at with their comfort level, no judgment will come from me, we are all doing our best to navigate through this time! My intention is to navigate it safely while also not perpetuating unnecessary fear into our minds and hearts.
Client makes own bookings
Each individual must book his or her own appointment. Partners and parents of children over 16 are not eligible to book appointments for one another except where circumstances necessitate.
Your appointment is time set aside especially for you. If you need to reschedule, please provide at least 24 hours notice. Last minute cancellations incur full payment. Your consideration is appreciated. Please note, if you need to cancel short notice due to cold/flu symptoms your cancelation fee will be waived, thank you for your honesty.
If a client who books interval appointments misses two or more appointments, future scheduled appointments will be cancelled.